Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap

2:06 PM Posted In , , Edit This 3 Comments »


So the other day, while looking for some stuff at the Sprout's they just built by my house, I found some Dr. Bronner's Castille soap. I have heard many people rave about this product as it has a gazillion uses. You can use it as shampoo, body soap, toothpaste (yeah toothpaste), for cleaning your tile and floors, to a million other uses. I tried it as a body wash and shampoo. Now usually I go shampoo-less, and use black soap for my body. I love black soap, and I am a true convert to the black soap love, but I decided to use a shampoo since I was doing a hot oil treatment that I will post about later. I love this stuff as a shampoo, usually shampoo leaves my hair feeling completely stripped and feeling hard, but this soap left my hair really soft, and it felt really clean. I also enjoyed the tingle it left in my hair from the peppermint. If you don't like the idea of tingle, there are other fragrances such as almond, rose, citrus, tea tree, eucalyptus, lavendar, etc.

All in all as a body wash and shampoo it is a great product. It isn't too harsh on the hair, it is cone free, and it is fair trade. The best part of all is it is relatively inexpensive. A little goes a long way and a 16 oz. bottle should last a long time, and it is less than $10 for the 16 oz. bottle.

3 comments:

ハロニカ で す said...

I've been debating whether to get the Bronner's every time I see it sitting next to the Burts Bees.

Thanks for the review.

Siditty said...

It is a good buy and a little bit goes a long way, this bottle might last me YEARS LOL

Kristin said...

I love this stuff as well, it really seems to open my pores up. I love using it on my face.